Audio-Technica's ATH-A700 closed-back dynamic headphones deliver
audiophile-quality acoustic performance with full, rich balanced bass.
The headphones feature proprietary large-aperture 53 mm drivers with
neodymium magnet systems and CCAW voice coils. Equipped with A-Tís
innovative self-adjusting wing support mechanism, the headphones offer
long hours of remarkably comfortable listening.
- Audiophile-quality headphones with metallic finish
- Closed-back Double Air Damping System for deep bass reproduction
- Propriety large-aperture 53 mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems and CCAW voice coils for superior sound reproduction
- Self-adjusting 3D Wing Support Housing provides comfortable support for a more enjoyable listening experience
- OFC (oxygen-free copper) cloth-wrapped cable
- Ear pads featuring A-Tís ultra-comfortable total ear fitting design
- Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
||Closed-back Dynamic, Double Air Damping System|
||Copper-clad aluminum wire|
||5 Ė 35,000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power
||102 dB/mW at 1 kHz|
||3.0 m cloth sheath (OFC)|
||1/8" (3.5 mm) mini stereo, gold-plated|
||Detachable 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter|
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 October, 2008.